Thursday, September 6, 2007

Second day home for me and the baby

I posted the story of baby Julien's birth, it is below the pictures from yesterday. Check it out if you are interested.

Today is our first entire day home. We had a long night last night with feeding and crying but today we started the baby on a schedule so hopefully that will help. Julien is down for a nap now and we have a plan for the rest of the night.

We have been outside twice now, both times with Julien in his baby bjorn. He has slept through both outings, I think the walking lulls him and we go out right after he nurses. We have bought everything we need for his and my care. We are having a lot of fun dressing him in cute outfits and taking pictures.

It is really great to have Josh home this week to help me figure out what to do with the baby. We are working together to find solutions to his fussing. We are also having so much fun just playing with him. He is super cute and really cuddly!

I am really tired now so I am going to relax before we I need to feed the baby again. If Josh has time he will post some more pictures, I am sure he took at least 100 today!

No comments: