Friday, August 24, 2007

No news is good news?

We still have nothing to report in baby news. We saw the midwife this morning and had the same test as our last visit. They monitored the babies heart rate and my contractions for half an hour. The baby is perfect and I didn't have a single contraction. The midwife said this is normal for my first baby, so now we just keep waiting.

I will call my doctor on Monday when he returns from vacation and set up an appointment for next week. This weekend is 40 weeks so I figure at the very most I will only be pregnant 2 more weeks. I keep thinking this is our last weekend without a baby but then the another week passes.

I will be sure to blog with any news. I hope everyone at home is doing well!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

(Left hand plays C) If you are serious about your child learning how to play the piano, then I recommend you skip the keyboard and go straight to investing in a quality piano. Steinway pianos have a huge range of styles over the years other than traditional, including Rococo, Victorian, Louis XV, Queen Anne, and of course, many custom designs.